When: March 6, 2020
Time: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Indiana Wesleyan University
Cincinnati Education and Conference Center
9286 Schultze Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
Cost: $400/participant before January, 2020; multi-course discounts available
Includes: 300+ page textbook; does not include AS13000 or related standards
Certificate of Completion
Customized exercises based on supplier products and processes
On-going email and telephone support from ITR available.
Coffee, water, snacks, and lunch
Inquiries: Contact Dan Bauer at 915-867-4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tolerance Stack Up Analysis Training
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) Training
- Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly Training
- Design for Lean Six Sigma Training, Coaching, and Facilitation
- 8D Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving, Measurement & Gaging Training
- AS9145, AS13100, AS13000, AS13002, AS13003, AS13004, AS13006 Training
- AIAG and VDA Core Tools Training including APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA
Sanctioned Training Provider
This 1-day course provides participants with a standard 8D structure and step-by-step approaches for conducting root cause analysis and permanent corrective action on problems in all areas of the organization. Topics addressed include how to identify and prioritize problems, how to conduct root cause analysis using a combination of appropriate tools, how to develop viable solutions, and selling and implementing the solutions. The program is designed for all functions and levels of the organization, from management, marketing, sales, purchasing, and administration to design, manufacturing, quality, and technical services.
Here are some of the things that you’ll learn:
NOTE: This workshop will not focus on AS13004 related tools including PFD, PFMEA, and Control Plan, which are covered in a separate workshop.
INTEGRATED TRAINING RESOURCES
"Helping you ask the right questions."™
AS13000 1-Day Workshop (8D, 5 Why, Problem Solving, Human Factors, Error Proofing, Poka Yoke)