Step 1: Make Payment
AS13004 2-day Workshop (PFD, PFMEA, PCP)
- Tolerance Stack Up Analysis Training
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) Training
- Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly Training
- Design for Lean Six Sigma, APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA Training
- Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving, Measurement & Gaging Training
- AS9145, AS13000, AS13002, AS13003, AS13004 Training Workshops
This 2-day workshop will provide you with fundamental knowledge and hands-on practice with the AS13004 requirements for aviation and aerospace manufacturers and suppliers regarding the expected content, execution, strategies, methodologies, and linkage of Process Flow Diagrams, Process FMEAs, and Process Control Plans. This program has been specially designed for product, manufacturing, quality, and supplier personnel within the aviation industry extended enterprise, including a special focus on developing supplier understanding and capabilities.
Why all three topics together?
AS9145 and AS13004 require that PFDs, PFMEAs, and Control Plans be developed and maintained in an integrated fashion. Training that focuses only on one of these subjects at a time cannot show how these tools work together to focus on critical product and process characteristics, minimize effort, maximize effectiveness, improve quality, and complete programs more quickly with less headaches before, during, and after launch. Participants apply these key tools together during the workshop on their own products and processes.
Here are some of the things that you’ll learn:
NOTE: Participant materials for this workshop do not include any AESQ standards and will not focus on AS13002 or AS13003 related tools including MSA, GRR, SPC, and Capability Analysis, which are covered in a separate workshop.
Step 1: Make Payment for one or more students
- $900/participant before Dec. 15, 2018
- $1,000/participant after Dec. 14, 2018
- Other payment options available; call or email for instructions.
- No refunds for cancellations made after December 14, 2018.
- On-site training is often a lower-cost option for groups of 10 or more.
- Important: After payment is made please be sure to return to this page to complete Step 2 below to complete your registration.
When: January 17 - 18, 2019
Time: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Shultz Steel
5321 Firestone Blvd
South Gate, CA 90280
Cost: $900/participant before Dec. 15, 2018
$1,000/participant after Dec. 14, 2018
Includes: 200+ page textbook
Certificate of Completion
Coffee, water, snacks, and lunch
Excel templates, reference, and support information
Customized exercises based on supplier and customer products and processes
On-going email and telephone support from ITR available.
Inquiries: Contact Dan Bauer at 915-867-4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
AS13004 Workshop, January 17-18, 2019
INTEGRATED TRAINING RESOURCES
"Helping you ask the right questions."™
Step 2: Complete the Registration Form below for each paid participant:
(915) 867-4500 email@example.com