- Tolerance Stack Up Analysis Training
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) Training
- Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly Training
- Design for Lean Six Sigma Training, Coaching, and Facilitation
- 8D Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving, Measurement & Gaging Training
- AS9145, AS13000, AS13002, AS13003, AS13004, AS13006 Training
- AIAG and VDA Core Tools Training including APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA
Sanctioned Training Provider
INTEGRATED TRAINING RESOURCES
"Helping you ask the right questions."™
SORRY!! Registration Closed. Click here to register for the next AS9145 2-day Workshop, June 12-13, 2018 (LA/Ontario)
Step 1: Make Payment for one or more students
Step 2: Complete the Registration Form below for each paid participant:
This 2-day hands-on workshop will provide you with fundamental knowledge and practice on the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) methodology and tools, the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) deliverables, and related Capability Analysis requirements and methods, including the Cp, Cpk, Pp, and Ppk indices. Participants experience an integrated overview of the APQP process and key tools, the PPAP documents and their development, and the purpose and techniques for conducting Capability Analysis on appropriate product characteristics. Participants will create and interpret Average and Range (X-bar&R) Charts, Individual and Moving Range (I-MR) Charts, Variable and Attribute Gage R&R studies, and Capability Analysis for Normal, Non-Normal, and Multi-feature data. The program is designed for all levels of quality, design and manufacturing personnel, as well as more experienced quality, engineering, and management personnel.
Here are some of the things that you’ll learn:
NOTE: This workshop will not focus on AS13004 related tools including PFD, PFMEA, and Control Plan, which are covered in a separate workshop.
When: April 10-11, 2018
Time: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Indiana Wesleyan University
Cincinnati Education and Conference Center
9286 Schultze Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
Includes: 200+ page textbook; does not include copies of AS9145 or related standards
Certificate of Completion
Customized exercises based on supplier and customer products and processes
On-going email and telephone support from ITR available.
Coffee, water, snacks, and lunch
Inquiries: Contact Dan Bauer at 915-867-4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
AS9145 2-day Workshop (AS9145 / AS13002 / AS13003 - APQP, PPAP, MSA, GRR, SPC, and Cpk)
- The 4 day AS9145/AS13004 option is offered at a 10% discount.
- Other payment options available; call or email for instructions.
- No refunds for cancellations made after March 10, 2018.
- On-site training is often a lower-cost option for groups of 10 or more.
- Important: After payment is made please be sure to return to this page to complete Step 2 below to complete your registration.