- Tolerance Stack Up Analysis Training
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) Training
- Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly Training
- Design for Lean Six Sigma, APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA Training
- Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving, Measurement & Gaging Training
- AS9145, AS13000, AS13002, AS13003, AS13004 Training Workshops
INTEGRATED TRAINING RESOURCES
"Helping you ask the right questions."™
When: May 28-30, 2019
Time: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
211 Tasus Way
Georgetown, Texas 78626
Includes: 350+ page textbook
Various references, tolerance stack spreadsheets, and other tolerancing tools
Certificate of Completion
*Customized exercises based on participant drawings, views, or examples
On-going email and telephone support from ITR available
Coffee, water, cold drinks, snacks, and lunch provided
Registration: Link pending
SwRI employees please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for payment
Inquiries: Barbara Harding at 210-522-3923
GD&T is an international symbolic language used on mechanical engineering drawings to supplement and optimize traditional coordinate dimensioning and tolerancing. Dan Bauer from ITR holds Senior GD&T Certification from ASME and will be teaching GD&T Fundamentals including the following:
This program is appropriate for all management, design, manufacturing, quality, inspection, purchasing personnel to understand the benefits and proper application and interpretation of GD&T.
*Participants are encouraged to submit drawings (with or without GD&T) to the instructor before and during the seminar for review during the presentation.
Step 1: Make Payment for one or more students
(915) 867-4500 email@example.com
Step 2: Complete the Registration Form below for each paid participant:
- 10% discount offered for groups of 4 or more. Call Barbara Harding at 210-522-3923 for discount registration.
- No refunds for cancellations made after April 28, 2019.
- On-site training is often a lower-cost option for groups of 10 or more.
- Complete Step 2 below to complete your registration.
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Fundamentals in Austin/Georgetown, Texas