- Tolerance Stack Up Analysis Training
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) Training
- Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly Training
- Design for Lean Six Sigma Training, Coaching, and Facilitation
- Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving, Measurement & Gaging Training
- AS9145, AS13000, AS13002, AS13003, AS13004, AS13006 Training
- AIAG and VDA Core Tools Training including APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA
(915) 867-4500 firstname.lastname@example.org
INTEGRATED TRAINING RESOURCES
"Helping you ask the right questions."™
When: November 5-7, 2019
Time: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Southwest Research Institute
6220 Culebra Road
San Antonio, TX 78238
“Intelligent Systems Division”
Building 68 at 303 Tom Slick Avenue, Conference Room “G”
Includes: 350+ page textbook updated to include ASME Y14.5-2018 revisions.
Various references, tolerance stack spreadsheets, and other tolerancing tools
Certificate of Completion
*Customized exercises based on participant drawings, views, or examples
On-going email and telephone support from ITR available
Coffee, water, cold drinks, snacks, and lunch provided
SwRI employees please contact email@example.com for payment
Inquiries: Carissa Plumbley at (210) 522-2168
GD&T is an international symbolic language used on mechanical engineering drawings to supplement and optimize traditional coordinate dimensioning and tolerancing. Dan Bauer from ITR holds Senior GD&T Certification from ASME and will be teaching GD&T Fundamentals including the following:
This program is appropriate for all management, design, manufacturing, quality, inspection, purchasing personnel to understand the benefits and proper application and interpretation of GD&T.
*Participants are encouraged to submit drawings (with or without GD&T) to the instructor before and during the seminar for review during the presentation.
Step 1: Make Payment for one or more students
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Fundamentals in San Antonio, Texas
Step 2: Complete the Registration Form below for each paid participant:
- Progressive discounts offered for groups of 4 or more. Call Carissa Plumley at (210) 522-2168 for discount registration.
- No refunds for cancellations made after October 4, 2019.
- On-site training is often a lower-cost option for groups of 10 or more.
- Complete Step 2 below after payment to complete your registration.