(915) 867-4500 firstname.lastname@example.org
INTEGRATED TRAINING RESOURCES
"Helping you ask the right questions."™
Dates: April 23-25, 2019
Time: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Location: Southwest Research Institute
6220 Culebra Road
San Antonio, TX 78238
“Intelligent Systems Division”
Building 68 at 303 Tom Slick Avenue
Includes: 350+ page textbook
Various references, tolerance stack spreadsheets, and other tolerancing tools
Certificate of Completion
*Customized exercises based on participant drawings, views, or examples
On-going email and telephone support from ITR available
Coffee, water, cold drinks, snacks, and lunch provided
SwRI employees please contact email@example.com for payment
Inquiries: Barbara Harding at 210-522-3923. Contact Dan Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org for content related questions.
This advanced course is intended for personnel who are already familiar with the GD&T principles and practices as related in ASME Y14.5M-1994 and ISO 1101 and related standards. The course is designed for engineering, design, manufacturing, quality, or other related personnel who need to better understand the interpretation and application of GD&T, as well as conventional tolerancing methods, to perform tolerance analysis on new and existing designs. Here’s what you’ll learn:
*Participants are encouraged to submit drawings (with or without GD&T) to the instructor before and during the seminar for review during the presentation.
Tolerance Stack and Statistical Tolerancing in San Antonio, Texas
Step 1: Make Payment for one or more students
- Tolerance Stack Up Analysis Training
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) Training
- Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly Training
- Design for Lean Six Sigma, APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA Training
- Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving, Measurement & Gaging Training
- AS9145, AS13000, AS13002, AS13003, AS13004 Training Workshops
- 10% discount offered for groups of 4 or more. Call Barbara Harding at 210-522-3923 for discount registration.
- No refunds for cancellations made after March 23, 2019.
- On-site training is often a lower-cost option for groups of 10 or more.
- Complete Step 2 below to complete your registration.
Step 2: Complete the Registration Form below for each paid participant: