- Tolerance Stack Up Analysis Training
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) Training
- Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly Training
- Design for Lean Six Sigma Training, Coaching, and Facilitation
- 8D Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving, Measurement & Gaging Training
- AS13100, AS/RM 13000, 13002, 13003, 13004, 13006, 13010, 13145 Training
- AIAG and VDA Core Tools Training including APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA
Sanctioned Training Provider
INTEGRATED TRAINING RESOURCES
"Helping you ask the right questions."™
This 3-day, 4-hours per day webinar provides participants with a standard 8D structure and step-by-step approaches for conducting root cause analysis and permanent corrective action on problems in all areas of the organization. Topics addressed include how to identify and prioritize problems, how to conduct root cause analysis using a combination of appropriate tools, how to develop viable solutions, and selling and implementing the solutions. The program is designed for all functions and levels of the organization, from management, marketing, sales, purchasing, and administration to design, manufacturing, quality, and technical services.
Here are some of the things that you’ll learn:
NOTE: This workshop will not focus on RM13004 related tools including PFD, PFMEA, and Control Plan, which are covered in a separate workshop.
8D Problem Solving, Human Factors, Error Proofing (RM13000/10) 3-day Webinar, September 8-10, 2021
Dates: September 8-10, 2021; registration ends September 4, 2021
Time: Slot 1, 7-11 AM Central each day OR
Slot 2, 12-4 PM Central each day
Where: At your computer
Cost: $300 per participant; processing fee may apply
No refunds for cancellations within 30 days of webinar
Includes: PDF course materials
Certificate of Completion
Projects based on customer products and processes
On-going email and telephone support from ITR available
Recommended Prerequisites: PFMEA and SPC webinars or equivalent
For payment inquiries contact Jill Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exercises, projects, presentations, and case studies based on your products, processes, and data!