- Tolerance Stack Up Analysis Training
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) Training
- Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly Training
- Design for Lean Six Sigma Training, Coaching, and Facilitation
- 8D Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving, Measurement & Gaging Training
- AS13100, AS/RM 13000, 13002, 13003, 13004, 13006, 13010, 13145 Training
- AIAG and VDA Core Tools Training including APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA
Sanctioned Training Provider
INTEGRATED TRAINING RESOURCES
"Helping you ask the right questions."™
Dates: November 1-3, 2023
Time: Slot 1: 7am to 11am Central
Slot 2: 12pm to 4pm Central
Faculty Office Hours 30 minutes before and after each session
Where: On-line (at your computer)
Cost: $595 per participant until October 11; $695 thereafter.
Includes: PDF participant materials updated to include revisions to ASME Y14.5-2018 revisions and most recent ISO standards is emailed to each participant.
Various references, GD&T inspection calculators, and other tolerancing tools
Certificate of Completion
*Customized exercises based on participant drawings, views, or examples
On-going email and telephone support from ITR available.
Seating is limited; register promptly.
Registration ends when available seats are filled.
Inquiries: Dan Bauer at (915) 867-4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GD&T is an international symbolic language used on mechanical engineering drawings to supplement and optimize traditional coordinate dimensioning and tolerancing. Dan Bauer from ITR holds Senior GD&T Certification from ASME and will be teaching GD&T Fundamentals including the following:
This program is appropriate for all management, design, manufacturing, quality, inspection, purchasing personnel to understand the benefits and proper application and interpretation of GD&T.
*Participants are encouraged to submit drawings (with or without GD&T) to the instructor before and during the seminar for review during the presentation.
Please use Chrome browser for best results:
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Introduction Live Interactive Webinar