- Tolerance Stack Up Analysis Training
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) Training
- Design for Manufacturing / Design for Assembly Training
- Design for Lean Six Sigma Training, Coaching, and Facilitation
- 8D Root Cause Analysis & Problem Solving, Measurement & Gaging Training
- AS13100, AS/RM 13000, 13002, 13003, 13004, 13006, 13010, 13145 Training
- AIAG and VDA Core Tools Training including APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA
Sanctioned Training Provider
INTEGRATED TRAINING RESOURCES
"Helping you ask the right questions."™
- No refunds for cancellations made after July 10, 2018.
- Complete Step 2 below to complete your registration.
Step 2: Complete the Registration Form below for each paid participant:
When: August 10, 2018
Time: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: National Instruments
11500 North Mopac Expressway
Austin, TX 78759
Sponsored by American Society for Quality (ASQ) Austin Chapter
Cost: $230 to $260/participant
Includes: 350+ page textbook
Certificate of Completion
Lunch, coffee, water, snacks provided
*Customized exercises based on participant drawings, views, or examples
On-going email and telephone support from ITR available
Inquiries: Jim Johnstone (email@example.com)
Norma Antunano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dan Bauer (email@example.com)
GD&T is an international symbolic language used on mechanical engineering drawings to supplement and optimize traditional coordinate dimensioning and tolerancing. Dan Bauer from ITR holds Senior GD&T Certification from ASME and will be teaching GD&T Fundamentals including the following:
This program is appropriate for all management, design, manufacturing, quality, inspection, purchasing personnel to understand the benefits and proper application and interpretation of GD&T.
*Participants are encouraged to submit drawings (with or without GD&T) to the instructor before and during the seminar for review during the presentation.
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) 1-Day Overview in Austin, Texas
Step 1: Make Payment for one or more students